Check out our Zain eShop
iPhone 12 Pro on us with Go offers
Look for safe internet!
You can easily join Zain network and inform your contacts with your new number using “The New Number" service.
You can subscribe and activate the service by dialing *247# then the old number (from another provider) is entered then wait for the service confirmation message
After receiving the confirmation message, the call forward service must be activated (from the old number)
You can deactivate the service by dialing *247#
· You can prevent some callers from hearing the automatic response when calling your old number (service withheld) by *247# and in this case you will receive a text message with the caller's number and you can stop the service by *247#
· Zain subscribers who want to change their numbers cannot use the service
· Subscribers cannot benefit from the service after the end of the first three months.
· The old number must be kept active during the service subscription period
· The service is free for the first three months after activating it for the first time and can activate and deactivate the service more than once during the first three months.